I heard today (I have not verified yet) that the restrictions at River Bend have been lifted. Until today they allowed only 2 support members in the room with moms. The same 2 were the only ones allowed through out the entire stay. I wonder how many moms wanted to get home sooner to show off the new arrival.
I had a huge group in my labor suite last year. My mom, MIL, Husband, DOULA(duh), dear friend, sister, and daughter. Shortly after the delivery a neice, FIL, and son piled in the room. Then off to the mother baby side where lots more folks stopped in.
I am a fan of having visitors at the hospital. They don't stay too long and when you get home you can hunker down with the new one without having to "entertain" the addoring masses! Everyone is different in their preferences. That is just what worked for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment